8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21815 times)

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:25 AM »
Many prayers for our friend Regina !!! hugs and Prayers for Ronnie too !  :*
Deanna please keep us updated !
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 07:45:25 AM »
God bless Regina and continue to send your healing powers for her.  It is so great to hear the good news.  Everyone keep praying, prayer is so powerful.  Remember to keep thinking and speaking positively.  Teal Rice's husband (Chuck) had a brain aneurysm(sp) years ago.  He has some issues, but they are minor considering the options. Keep the faith!  ~:() 

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 11:20:21 AM »
Hello Everyone!  This is Deanna again!  I just talked to Regina!!!!  (11am, Sunday)  She sounded weak, but doing good!  Sitting up in a chair and eating!  She is Praising God that she is here with us!  Everything looks great!  Keep those prayers going up!! >DANCE<  God is hearing us! 

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 12:03:59 PM »
Our God is indeed an awesome God.  Praise be to him for our Regina.  She has been such a blessing to me in my life,  just to say I know her and have the previlage of calling her friend.  Have been praying for her, and Ronnie too.  We love you Regina.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Cassie

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 06:20:45 PM »
Those were great news. I am glad that she is doing well, my family and church will continue to pray for her fast recovery.

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 06:47:09 PM »
I talked to Ronnie around 5:30pm.......he said that his last visit at 5pm was not that good.  She was not quite as alert, and was real emotional.  (which is totally understandable!)  The dr. that came and talked to her today scared her.  He did not pull any punches, and told her about the danger of so much blood on her brain.  He told Ronnie that it could still go either way at this point.   

But we all know which way it is going to go!  Keep praying!  That God will absorb that blood!  She is not out of the woods yet.........so eveyone keep praying!!!  We all know that God is bigger than this!

deanna

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')>

Sending more prayers Regina's way!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))

<(' ')> <(' ')>
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 08:02:59 PM »
continuing to pray
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 08:56:46 PM »
prayers going up for Regina and her family.  (((((((HUGS))))))))
can't wait till May!!!

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »
We are still continuing to pray for Regina.  God is all powerful and with all of our prayers I feel sure Regina is going to pull through.  Everyone keep praying!

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »
9:pm..........I just talked to Ronnie.  He said the 8pm visitation went alot better,  and he felt better about it.  They are going to give her something to help her sleep tonight, so she can calm down and rest.  Keep Praying!

Junene Whiteley called me tonight to check on Regina. She made an excellent suggestion.  People are calling me, wanting to send flowers, cards, etc.,  But Junene suggested that we send money!  I think that is an excellent idea!  It is going to be a while before Regina or Ronnie will be going back to work, and they are both self-employed.  Lets all send US Travelers Checks.  They spend like cash.  We all know how much it costs to stay in or with someone in the hospital.  Eating out, hotel rooms, etc.  So, that is what I am going to do. 

I don't know what the address is at the hospital, and the nurses at LSU are busy people, so if you want to send the Travelers Checks to me, I will take them to Ronnie. 

Make Checks out to:  Ronnie Megginson

Send to :
Deanna Harrison
Rt. 1 Box 200
Tom, OK  74740

I will notify everyone when to change addresses when Regina gets in a regular room. The dr. said today, it will be at least 5 or 6 more days in ICU.

Keep those Prayers going up!
Love to all,
deanna

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 10:06:47 PM »
Continued prayers for Regina and Ronnie   (((((((HUGS))))))))  I thought about her today when it was so hot outside and I was wrapping legs getting ready to run. I can't imagine how much pain she's experienced.

I've got a feeling this spunky little firecracker won't be down long. She is so upbeat and that will be to her advantage in healing and recovery. Deanna -- thanks for the updates, she's been on my mind all day.

<LUV>  and  (((((((HUGS))))))))    -- Get well cutie pie!! 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline amplifly

• Extreme Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »
Still praying for Regina.... <(' ')>  Glad to hear the good news!  God is AWESOME!!
God is AWESOME!! :)

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 09:52:35 AM »
We're keeping the prayers coming!  <(..)> Regina and Ronnie are two wonderful people!  I'm like Whit........I don't think she'll be down long.  She is definitely a little firecracker.

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 10:29:39 AM »
Hello All,
   Deanna is out of pocket today so I will keep you posted on Regina.  I am staying at Regina and Ronnie's place taking care of the horses and talk to Ronnie several times per day.  So far everything is going well.  Yesterday morning she was able to sit up in a chair for a short time.  Ronnie came home last night to pick up some things and left out this morning going back to the hospital.  He spoke with their daughter before he left who had spent the night in Shreveport and that things were going well at the time.  I should have an update soon after the 10:00am visit this mornings.  The Doctors told Ronnie that she will be critical and not really start to be out of the woods for at least 10 days.  Thank you so much for all your prayers and please keep praying
   Jason