8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21802 times)

Offline Lil Welder

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »
 :()& So glad to hear she is doing wonderful. And your right it won't be long before shes back in the saddle.

Offline canchaser

• Sharon (smith) McCallum
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2006, 06:43:43 PM »
go regina!
how do people get thru life without a horse?
"...I've been around and I've found that the going's easy when the road is flat... God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb..."..Lone Star

Offline TxRodeoChick

• Novice Member
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2006, 09:34:11 AM »
 :()& That's wonderful news!!  I saw her walking around at the rodeo in New Boston this weekend.  :)/\\  She looked really good!!  Thanks for the update....now what about that new grandbaby? <..>

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2006, 04:32:21 PM »
Makes you realize that sometimes you have to put things in the hands of our good ole' God!!!!  I saw Regina at Riley's funeral....I had to let her know how awesome it was to see her up and around after all she had been through!  You're right....the power of prayer definitely works!! 

Regina....can't wait until we see you again at some jackpots!!!!  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DON'T RUSH EVERYTHING!! Events like this will definitely make someone "stop and smell the roses" and appreciate the smaller things in life!

God Bless and see you down the road!!!!
Dina Reynolds
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!