8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21806 times)

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »
DEANNA CARRIED ALL THE REPLIES WITH HER TODAY SO SHE COULD READ THEM TO REGINA.  WE'LL MAKE SURE SHE GETS THEM ALL.  REGINA IS A FIGHTER/COMPETITOR AND IF ANYONE CAN GET THROUGH THIS SHE CAN. 
   THANKS EVERYONE.....KEEP ON PRAYING

Offline RIDINGBLUE

• Novice Member
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2006, 01:44:58 PM »
 WE ARE PRAYING  FOR YOU REGINA !!!!!!! WE SERVE A HEALING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!
RAMSEY FAMILY

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »
Regina...you keep fighting!!!We are all praying for you.  God works miracles.  Just wait and see.  Love to you and your family. <LUV>

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
That right Regina you keep fighting.......I am a cat with 9 lives and have used 5 of them and have 4 left.......So, maybe you a cat with 9 lives and have 8 left to go.......Keep on fighting........If I can fight my battle with my life and I know you can too.........Best of Luck and get well............... <LUV> (((((((HUGS)))))))) <LUV>

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2006, 05:27:24 PM »
OKAY PRAYER WARRIORS.......PLEASE CONTINUE.  JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH DEANNA AND SHE IS AT THE HOSPITAL.  REGINA NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS.   ITS HAS BEEN A UP AND DOWN DAY.  SHE IS NOT DOING VERY WELL.  I WILL TRY AND HAVE SOMEONE TO POST A UPDATE LATER TONIGHT.  I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME.
    JASON

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2006, 08:16:27 PM »
Regina I am still praying for you, I know you can fight this.  Put your faith in God and he will lift you up.  <LUV> (((((((HUGS))))))))
I do my best, God does the rest!!!

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
Keep fighting, Regina!  & Ronnie hang in there.  I went thru this about 4 years ago with my youngest brother, (who also was a smoker, so don't let that scare you anymore so) and to know him you would never notice that anything had happened to him.  I know you are a very fisty? fighter and with our prayers and your strong spirit you to will pull thru.  We are all here for you and praying for your speedy recovery.
Kay  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
I got home last night (Wed.) at midnight.  I spent all day at LSU yesterday, and was packed to spend the night, but Regina was not doing well, and she does not need the company.  She is having what is called Vasospasms.  It has to do with the blood vessels in the brain having spasms.  It causes alot of pain.  The last time I saw her last night was at the 8pm visit.  She was really looking good when I got in the room.  She was alert and sharp.  She ask me how my mom was doing.......she remembered that she had surgery on her back Tuesday!!  But as the visit continued,............within 10 minutes............she started getting really tired, closing her eyes, and holding her head in pain.  Right now, she just needs to rest and not have alot of people in her face.  Because everyone who knows Regina, knows that she has to TALK!! lol  She wants to visit, and she wants us there, and she don't want us to leave, but she just does not have the strenght right now to do it.   

I just talked to Ronnie this morning at 10:30am..........he said she is about the same.  She had a rough night with the Vasospasms, and they just basically kept her drugged as much as possible with pain killers.  Everyone KEEP PRAYING THAT GOD WILL EASE THE VASOSPASMS!!  This is a critical time for our friend!! 

I will keep posting as usual as I get information!

deanna

Offline ataglance

• Veteran Member
    • Alkaline Antioxdant Water
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2006, 11:32:08 AM »
Deanna thanks for all of the updates.  Prayers that God will touch Regina and releave the pain and the problem that is causing the pain that she is in.  (((((((HUGS))))))))

Check out our Website
http://barrelraceforlife.com

Offline zacktax

• Novice Member
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2006, 11:38:02 AM »
constant prayers for regina and her family.  i know god will see you all through this trial and will heal the entire family physically and emotionally

Offline Barrelracer4ever

• Novice Member
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2006, 11:52:16 AM »
Regina and Ronnie - we are keeping you both in our prayers.  What a time to realize what great friends you have in your fellow barrel racers!  We are looking forward to seeing you riding again soon....Abby, Tim and Leah Pursifull   

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2006, 03:08:39 PM »
I just talked to Ronnie at 2:30pm 6-8-06.  He said that their 2pm visit went real well!!!  She was alert and very upbeat!  They did another doppler on her brain, and the numbers are still to high concerning the Vasospasms.  EVERYONE KEEP PRAYING!!!!

Deanna

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
    • Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2006, 03:33:19 PM »
We are keeping you in our prayers daily.......Martin, Angie and Jessie
Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline canchaser

• Sharon (smith) McCallum
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »
I was truly sorry to hear about Regina. The boys and Koti and I said a prayer for her, and God will keep her safe. Deanna, please tell her that we said hello and and praying for her, like everyone else. I truly hope this is over soon for her, and she is back home in the love of her family and friends.
Always
Sharon Smith
how do people get thru life without a horse?
"...I've been around and I've found that the going's easy when the road is flat... God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb..."..Lone Star

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2006, 05:17:11 PM »
I just talked to Kayla Jon....Regina's daughter......and the 4pm visitation went really good.  She was all smiles.......and very alert!  Thank you Lord!  Things are the same........we need to keep praying that God will ease her Vasospasms..........they are a very dangerous thing at this point in Regina's recovery.

Everyone keep praying.  Oh yea, Regina reminded Ronnie that Winnsboro is this weekend with $1000 added!

Deanna