8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21810 times)

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2006, 08:08:56 PM »
my <LUV> goes out for you Regina, i know you somewhat from the red river group and my dad is having a bout with cancer and renal failure right now and we have been doing some really strong praying for him this time we added you in there, let god hold you close and heal you and have you back with all of us real soon , i know you well enough to know your a fighter , i remember the first time i met you was in clarksville rip was hurt and you had just got roland to try him you said you wasnt use to a horse you had to push so , but you took him and hes good and you done that ,get well Regina  im praying for you, Deborah lambert Barnes
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2006, 09:46:54 PM »
It is 9pm Thurs. night.  I just talked to Ronnie, and he and KJ, (Regina's baby girl) are headed to New Boston to try to get a good nights sleep.  Regina's mom and sister are staying the night in Shreveport.  Ronnie said that the 8pm visitation went real good.  Regina is doing good.........alert, and in fairly good spirits.  He said that he got to talk to one of her nurses today, and she was real informative.  Regina's vasospasm count is still 300, and it needs to get down to about 200-220 before they will even consider moving her to a room and out of intensive care.  The Vasospasms constrict the blood vessels, cutting oxygen off to the brain........and that is bad.  To keep blood going to her brain, they are having to force fluids into her, and raise her Blood Pressure........which is dangerous too.  So eveyone start praying that God will take control of the vasospasms!!  Pray that he lowers them!  I pray that he touches her, and heals her!

For all of you that have called me...........please forgive me if I have not gotten back in touch with you yet!  This has been one wild week.  My mother had to have back surgery Tues. morning, so please pray for her healing too!  She is doing great.  Deborah Burns, we pray for your dad, I am so sorry to hear that he is having to fight this battle. 

God is in control!

deanna

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »
i pray that gods takes you in his healing hands and stops these spasms Regina i pray that he heals you and gets you back on your feet real soon we all miss you,your a strong person and have a wondeful heart and he know all that so heads up and hope to see you real soon back out here with us, and De ty for the prayers for dad and i'll be praying for your mom as well,
               Deborah Barnes

Offline TK2

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2006, 07:33:18 AM »
Lots of prayers for a speedy recovery from Julia, Sue, Tanner and Trevor

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2006, 09:19:17 AM »
I just talked to Ronnie at 9am. He had called the hospital checking on Regina, and they do not let you talk to the nurses at LSU in ICU.  They would only tell him that she is in "Critical but stable condition"

deanna

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2006, 11:11:48 AM »
I just talked to Renita, Regina's twin sister, to get a report on the 10am visitation...........Regina is not doing real well today........she is in quite a bit of pain.  She needs your continued prayers......looks like it is going to be a long day.

deanna

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2006, 11:20:58 AM »
Continued prayers for Regina, Ronnie, and the kids
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline amplifly

• Extreme Member
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2006, 04:07:40 PM »
Prayers for Regina and family   <(' ')>
God is AWESOME!! :)

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »
UPDATE.....GOOD NEWS.......AT THE 4PM VISIT TODAY REGINA WAS SITTING UP AND TALKING AND FELT A LOT BETTER.  LETS ALL PRAY THIS CONTINUES.  DEANNA WANTED ME TO PASS THIS ALONG.  SHE'S PENNING COWS.
        JASON

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2006, 07:03:30 PM »
this shows us all how powerful prayers are , lift up hands and pray for Regina's speedy recovery and that the spasms stop soon, amen....Deborah Barnes

Offline Lil Welder

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2006, 10:58:13 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) Prayers for Regina & Ronnie you both are such wonderful people. I was heart broken when I heard of this news, and have been praying for you both and will continue for a speedy recovery and a healthy recovery.  Deanna, Jason THANK YOU  so much for all the updates you both have really kept us all informed.                            Stephanie Edge & Family

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2006, 11:12:17 PM »
Yea!  Regina was better this afternoon!!   >DANCE<  Everyone continue to pray that God will ease the Vacospasms!  The numbers are starting to go down, but we want them to keep on going down so she can get out of ICU!  She is so sick of that bed......she told me so!  I did not get a chance to call Ronnie tonight after the 8pm visitation. (we were late getting to the house)  I will post again after I talk to him in the morning!

Keep lifting our friend up! 

deanna

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »
I talked to Ronnie at 8am.  (Sat. morn. 6-10-06)  He will go in to see her at 10am.  He said that the 8pm visit last night was one of the best ones yet.  She was doing real good! Praise God!!!
I assume at this point the dr. is waiting for the Vasospasm numbers to go down.  They have to be between 200-220 before they will consider taking her out of ICU.

I will talk to Ronnie after the 10am visit.  Will post then.

Keep praying!!
deanna

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2006, 10:12:56 AM »
Continued prayers for healing and comfort for Regina as well as prayers for Ronnie and her whole family that they have comfort in their hearts knowing that God is holding her through this time. God has had His hand in this the whole time, He sent Ronnie to find her.

Deanna & Jason -- thanks so much for the updates. I've been working out of town and this thread is the first thing I check when I get a chance to get online. D --Prayers for your Mom too. I agree -- you've had a wild week.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2006, 12:51:14 PM »
Regina report:
Talked to Ronnie at 11am........the 10am visitation went really good.  They got to stay in the room with her for about 40 min.  (that is a record, the nurses are usually running eveyone out in 5 min.)  He  said that they are having some trouble keeping her Blood Pressure up.........remember, they have to keep her BP up so that it will keep blood pumping thru the vessels in her brain.  Her BP keeps trying to drop.  She is still having the Vasospasms, but they will not do another doppler until Monday.  So we won't know until then if her numbers are dropping.
Eveyone continue to pray! 

deanna