8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21803 times)

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
Just want to say a "BIG" thankyou to Deana & Jason for keeping us to date on Regina.  applause  I know with all you are having to do (with your Mom and Regina) it must be really tough to think "I have to update board on Regina" but all of us in the barrel racing world thank you from the bottom of our hearts! <LUV> (((((((HUGS)))))))) <THANK YOU!>
Tell Regina/Ronnie we are still praying daily for her recovery and I said "Hey,Girl!"
Kay
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2006, 01:11:47 PM »
Thanks guys so much for all the updates!!  Its so wonderful to hear the great news about Regina's recovery!!   8)  Her and her family will continue to be in my prayers!!  The Lord has worked some awesome miracles!!

We all  <LUV> you both!!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2006, 02:27:22 PM »
It is no problem keeping ya'll informed!  I just feel so helpless when it comes to Regina, so when i get to post her progress...........it makes me feel like I am doing something! lol  Plus, I know we all love Regina so much, and she is everyone's hearts and minds right now, and ya'll are wanting to know WHATS GOING ON!!!!   I know I would want to know!!!  I have drove Ronnie crazy calling, but I told him I don't care! lol  They are in the room with her now..........so I will talk to Ronnie around 3pm.  We are getting cows ready to ship the calves off of them in the morning.  So needless to say, some of the posts may be late in coming today.  But know I will be on the computer as soon as I walk in the house!

Keep those prayers going!!!  God is working miracles!!

Love to all.....
deanna

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2006, 10:49:26 PM »
Hello everyone!
I talked to Ronnie around 5:30pm, he was on his way home.  He needs our prayers, he is catching a cold, and is scared Regina will catch it.  He is going home to try to get a good nights sleep tonight in his own bed.  KJ and her husband Josh are with Regina.  Ronnie said that her visits today went real well.  Regina was alert and fairly sharp.  She has problems from time to time finishing sentences.  It makes her real tired to think.   They are still having problems keeping her blood pressure up.  So we need to pray about that.  As long as she is having the Vasospasms, the need to keep her bp up so that her brain will get enough oxygen. 

I know I sound like I am repeating myself on a lot of things, but she is basically unchanged, although, she is getting stronger (Praise God!!), and the visitations are lasting a little longer.  This morning, they got to stay in the room with her for probably 40 min., which is the longest amount of time anyone has seen her since this all started June 1.  Can ya'll believe it?  It has been 10 days.

Keep those prayers going up!!!  Lift Regina up!!

deanna

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2006, 07:38:40 AM »
prayers for Regina and her family , deannas mom, and my dad and for anyone and everyone that needs it this mornings, ty jesus amen...Deb
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2006, 04:03:19 PM »
  I just talked to Ronnie, and Regina is not doing any better.   She is a little confused today.  I really don't know what all of this means.......having never had to deal with an aneurysm before, but I am sure ya'll are like me.......been on the internet trying to learn all we can about it.   

They had a short visitation before the regular 2pm one.  Because she did not feel well, they cut it short.

I don't know anything else to tell...........except we need prayer now more than ever.

Deanna

Offline SmoothOKFuel

• Veteran Member
  • Fuelin W
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »
Deanna, tell the family our prayers have been with Regina, and of course, praying that Ronnie will have strength to keep strong. 

Have been out of town all week and was just catching up on Regina's progress on your posts.  We will surely keep her in our prayers. 

Gary & Paulette

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2006, 10:15:11 AM »
Hey Gang....Deanna is in Oklahoma City at the Cow Sale so I'm doing the updates today.
Just talked to Ronnie.  He has not seen Regina yet this morning.  Yesterday was not a good day at all.  She was in a lot of pain and struggling with confusion.  Ronnie is suppose to see her at 10am this morning and also have a conference with the Dr to see where things stand and what the next step is.
Please continue your prayers for Regina.  As soon as Ronnie calls after he sees the Dr I'll give you a update.
       Jason

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2006, 12:34:07 PM »
UPDATE....VASOSPASM NUMBERS HAVE GONE DOWN.  ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRAIN THEY ARE NORMAL.  ON THE LEFT SIDE WHERE THE INCISION IS THEY ARE STILL TOO HIGH.  THIS AT LEAST IS A IMPROVEMENT.  THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING WAY TO HIGH SINCE THE SURGERY.  SHE IS STILL HAVING A UP AND DOWN DAY.  WE PRAY THAT THIS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
     JASON

Offline zacktax

• Novice Member
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
regina and family,   we think of you constantly and we're wearing our knees out from staying down on them.  you have good friends, good family and a loving god.  i know you will be healthy again soon and back to running barrels, i feel god has bigger plans for you. god bless <:) <LUV>

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH RONNIE.  REGINA HAS HAD LESS PAIN THIS AFTERNOON BUT HAS CONFUSION AND SOME PROBLEMS TALKING.  I'M JUST GONNA BE HONEST SO YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TO PRAY FOR.  WE ARE WORRIED SICK.....ITS BEEN 10 DAYS AND NO IMPROVEMENT.  SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING DOWNHILL.  SO, PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR PRAYERS.  AT CERTAIN VISITS ITS LIKE SHE'S MOVING FORWARD THEN THE NEXT TIME ITS 3 STEPS BACK.  EITHER DEANNA OR MYSELF WILL GIVE YOU A UPDATE IN THE MORNING.
     THANKS,
     JASON
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 04:26:42 PM by CMFSTREAKIN »

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2006, 07:43:47 AM »
 <:)      sending up prayers for Regina and her famly this morning praying for healing and her to be well again and back with all of us, prayers for Ronnies strength to get thru all of this and keep his health good as well i know stress and geting run down is hard on him right now , prayers for good dr reports...may god bless them all...Deborah
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline ataglance

• Veteran Member
    • Alkaline Antioxdant Water
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2006, 08:03:44 AM »
Continued prayers for Regina, Ronnie and family that God touch Regina with his healing hands and give them the strength to keep fighting.  I just wanted yall to know we added your family to our prayer list at church Sunday night.  Just remember the power of prayer and there are alot of people praying for you and your family.     <(' ')>
Check out our Website
http://barrelraceforlife.com

Offline krape

• Elite Member
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2006, 08:48:30 AM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) Deanna/Jason, Thank you guys so much for keeping us updated on Regina.  I get on here as soon as I can every morning when I get to work.  Can't get Regina and Ronnie off of my mind.  Our hearts and prayers are with them.  Keep us posted.  Love "U" guys.

Offline TxRodeoChick

• Novice Member
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2006, 12:27:40 PM »
 Regina and her family are still in our prayers!  Does anyone have an update today?