8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!  (Read 21809 times)

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Regina Megginson!!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:32 PM »
UPDATE.....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, THEY ARE WORKING. REGINA HAD A CT SCAN LAST NIGHT.  NO MORE BLOOD OR SWELLING ON THE BRAIN.  SHE IS STILL HAVE THE VASOSPASMS JUST ON THE LEFT SIDE WHERE THE INCISION WAS DONE.  AS LONG AS THEY KEEP HER BLOOD PRESSURE IN CHECK THINGS ARE GOING FINE.  LETS PRAY IT CONTINUES.  RONNIE SPOKE WITH THE DR THIS MORNING AND GOT THIS INFORMATION.  HOPEFULLY SHE HAS MADE IT OVER THE HUMP AND THINGS WILL START GETTING A LOT BETTER.  DEANNA OR I WILL TRY AND POST MORE INFO LATER TODAY.
    THANKS,
    JASON
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:36:38 PM by CMFSTREAKIN »

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
Hey Everyone!

I know it seems that we report good things on one post............then we report scary things on the next............but that is how it has been..........up and down.  The dr. thinks we are all in to big of a hurry to get Regina mounted on Rowland again!  He told Ronnie this morning that these things just take time.  She is still having the Vasospasms, so every time they start taking her off of the Blood pressure medicine to keep her BP up, that is when the confusion starts.  (and that is what scares Ronnie and all of us so much!!)  But when they raise her BP again, the confusion stops.  But the main thing is ............no blood and fluid on the brain! PRAISE GOD!!  So now it is just a waiting game for the vasospasms to stop.  The dr. told Ronnie this morning, when they stop, he  sees no reason why she can't go home!!!!!  So now we all know what to pray!  .........for the Vasospasms to stop!!!!

Keep Praying !!!

deanna

Offline TJandME

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2006, 05:13:36 PM »
More prayers for Regina. She is in very good hands at LSU.

Offline Bobbie

• Extreme Member
    • Hunting Fishing Stuff
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2006, 07:19:45 PM »
A friend of mine is an RN at LSU ans she said Regina is in very good hands. My friend knows Regina personally and checks on her every day. Prayers from the Mohons

Offline Rheatta1

• Veteran Member
    • CampJunction's Ranch Home Page
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2006, 09:28:12 PM »
Thought's, Prayer's & Blessing's for Regina & her Family coming from Southeast Texas.  LSU is an awsome place to be if you have to be sick and the longer she stay's in ICU the better care she will receive.  It's just much easier to devote more attention to 1-2 sick pt's than 8-10.
"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

"Live like you are dying but treat others like you want to be treated"

Offline DeGra207

• Extreme Member
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »
Prayers being sent up from Deanna and Logan....Deanna has there been any change today....

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2006, 10:41:01 AM »
I TALKED TO RONNIE THIS MORNING AROUND 9AM.  SHE HAS BEEN SLEEPING ALL MORNING.  RONNIE IS CONCERNED BECAUSE NOW SHE IS REALLY STARTING TO GET DEPRESSED.  14 DAYS IN AN ICU WOULD MAKE ANYONE DEPRESSED!!!  EVERYONE WHO KNOWS REGINA, KNOWS WHY I CALL HER A "CAT SQUIRREL"!!  SHE IS AWAYS DOING SOMETHING OR GOING SOMEWHERE!  MY HEART JUST HURTS FOR HER!  I KNOW IT IS DRIVING HER CRAZY!!

TODAY THEY ARE DOING A DOPPLER ON HER............TO MEASURE THE VASOSPASMS.  PRAY THAT THE NUMBERS DROP, SO SHE CAN GET OFF OF THE BP MEDICINE, AND GO TO A REGULAR ROOM!!  SHE IS NEEDING A CHANGE OF SCENERY!!

KEEP PRAYING!!
DE

Offline RIDINGBLUE

• Novice Member
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2006, 10:44:59 AM »
REGINA, YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS EVERYDAY ! I KNOW GOD IS WORKING A MIRACLE FOR YOU !!!

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2006, 10:03:32 PM »
hey you guys its 10 pm and i was wondering how the doppler went this evening.....have any update..Deborah
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2006, 11:17:23 PM »
Hey Ya'll!  I know you are wondering why no post today.........well, had to take my mom to the dr. for her week checkup.  Thanks for all the prayers for her.....she is doing great, and the dr. said she can do anything she wants to!  (if she is tuff enough! lol) 

I tried to call Ronnie around 2pm.........it sounded like he answered the phone, but he did not know it. ???? (I could hear him talking to other people) Yep, you are as confused as I am.  Then he never hit "end", because he did not realize he had pushed the talk button.......does that make sense??  ANYWAY!, .......I tried to call him 1000 times after that, and it would not even ring it would just go directly to his voice mail............so that tells me, he never did push the "end button", and he still has not!  lol  Hopefully he will figure it out by tomorrow. 

Anyway, I don't know anything different tonight.  As soon as I hear any news, I will post, or have Jason do it!  Reguardless........keep those prayers going up that God will take away those Vasospasms and get Regina out of ICU!!

deanna

Offline CMFSTREAKIN

• Novice Member
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2006, 09:28:16 AM »
UPDATE....JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH RONNIE.  THINGS ARE BASICALLY UNCHANGED.  DOPPLER TEST WILL BE TODAY WHICH IS THE TEST ON THE VASOSPASMS.  REGINA IS STILL HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS.  TOMORROW WILL BE 14 DAYS IN ICU.  THANKS YOUR FOR YOUR PRAYERS.  REGINA AND THE FAMILY APPRECIATES IT GREATLY.
    JASON

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2006, 08:57:39 PM »
has there been any change in regina today and how was the results of the doppler, does anyone know, i got soe bad news today my dad has tohave some test monday to see if hes strong enough for a pace maker , he already has cancer and renal failure and now this ..Deborah
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline trt3844

• Novice Member
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »
I got this message in an e-mail today:

Connie just called and asked me to relay a message to all of you.  She just talked with Ronnie and Regina's Doppler level that had been 300 is now down to 138!!!!!  This is wonderful news.  Praise God for his blessings, Praise God for his Love!!!!!!!  Please keep praying.  Remember every beautiful word that Connie has said to us.  I just thank God for Connie's updates and her words to us.

Rosalie

What great news.  Thank you Lord..........

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2006, 09:56:30 PM »
Continuing prayers from Valley Mills!  I know they work.  The news sounds great!
God is awesome.

Offline crosbend

• Extreme Member
  • Go Roy!
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2006, 11:57:54 PM »
Deborah, I am so sorry to hear that your dad has another cross to bear...........our prayers are with him.

deanna