8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Wes Lundy  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
Prayers for Wes Lundy
« on: June 09, 2006, 04:31:43 PM »
Many of you may know his wife, Brenda and/or his daughter, Charity Lundy. Both barrel race often in the central Tx area and Charity competes in THSRA Reg. X. Wes also team ropes and he's almost always with his wife and daughter at barrel races.

About 7 weeks ago Wes became very ill and was admitted to the hospital where he was eventually diagnosed with a disease called Mycobacterium Kansasii. Its pretty rare for someone without HIV to contract and apparently difficult to diagnose and treat. I do not know all the details of the disease, but I know Wes is very sick and weak. This disease has definitely taken a toll on him as well as being quite frightening for the family.

The power of prayer has shown to be unbelievable amongst these bulletin boards and now I'm asking that everyone say a little prayer for this man and his family. They could really use it.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Prayers for Wes Lundy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 07:04:40 AM »
Our prayers go out to them.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline FastnLittle

• Elite Member
  • Run With God
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 11:04:26 AM »
God be with this family in their time of need and lay your healing hands on Wes we prayer for a complete recovery.  God you are our creator and we know you are in control.  So we pray for comfort and healing for this family Amen  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Downthealley

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 11:29:07 AM »

Many prayers to Wes and his family!
 <(' ')>

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 11:20:20 PM »
Sending mega prayers Wes' way.  Also for the family.  LUV