8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Stolen Saddle RECOVERED  (Read 6213 times)

Offline amy bennett

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Stolen Saddle RECOVERED
« on: June 14, 2006, 10:22:33 PM »
Thank you to everyone who put the word out we have found the saddle! We wouldn't have found it if not for the many postings on the internet and people who care! THANK YOU THANK YOU! 8)

Please be on the lookout...I had a saddle stolen Tuesday night...it is a 14" Josey Ultimate Paywindow with a rust seat, aluminum stirrups, and a wool girth, it also had a floral custom pink and green hand painted breast collar with pink and green rhinestones (it is one of a kind) the saddle is only 3 months old. PLease spread the word and keep a lookout if you find any information please contact The Bennetts 972-524-9364 <CRYING>
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:17:42 AM by amy bennett »

Offline Gonechasn3

• Extreme Member
  • Nascar! Dale Jr #8!
Re: Stolen Saddle
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »
http://www.barrelhorseworld.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=79377&posts=7#M1178093

I tried to call to see if you could contact the sheriff and see if this is yours.     Its supposed to be with the Terrell Sheriff.
We ride and never worry about the fall!  I guess thats just the cowboy in us all!

Offline amy bennett

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Stolen Saddle RECOVERED
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 10:12:54 AM »
 8)Thanks for everyones help we got a call last night that the saddle has been found by a good samaritan! We are going to pick it up! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :()&