8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lots of Prayers for Phil Goostree of D&G Productions  (Read 13503 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Lots of Prayers for Phil Goostree of D&G Productions
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:21:11 AM »
Just got an email from Chuck;

Tamet:
Just wanted to let you know, Phil was diagnosed with colon cancer this past week and had surgery yesterday in Edmond Okla at the Edmond Medical Center. The doctor felt good that they removed all of the tumor but Phil is going to have to go thru chemo to make sure they get all of the small cancer cells that might still remain. Just wanted to let you know about Phil so you could place him on your prayer list. Phil’s spirits are good and I know with everyones prayers he will beat this dreaded disease.
Chuck
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Downthealley

Re: Lots of Prayers for Phil Goostree of D&G Productions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 01:15:18 PM »

Prayers for Phil, his family, and the D&G family!

Offline Jack&Sharon

• Elite Member
  • GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
    • Sharon Brooks Mannatech
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
Phil , You are one of  kindness gentleman I think Jack and I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and the pleasure of been around. Our prayers are with you and Carol always. and I know the Lord will take care of you so that all the rest of us can keep enjoying your presents. And so that you can keep on taking care of Carol. Carol needs you and so do all the rest of us. We love you and will be seeing you soon. Sharon and Jack

Offline canchaser

• Sharon (smith) McCallum
  • Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »
MANY prayers and wishes for a complete and free recovery! May the Lord place His hands on you Phil and cover you with His shield of blessings. Stay strong and remember your family and your barrel racing family are praying for you!
Sharon Smith
how do people get thru life without a horse?
"...I've been around and I've found that the going's easy when the road is flat... God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb..."..Lone Star

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:18 PM »
Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery Phil.  You will remain in our prayers.  Please keep us posted.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »
many prayers  for Phil, Carol and the rest of the D & G crew ! I know you will get over this soon  because Chuck has to have you to make sure he dosent light his cigars !
Lisa
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 04:38:28 PM »
Phil and Carol you are in my thoughts and prayers.  May God lay His healing hands on you and restore you to perfect health.
Cathy Peacock

Offline amplifly

• Extreme Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
I hate to hear this...  Prayers for he and his family, for healing and comfort. <(' ')>
God is AWESOME!! :)

Offline Bobbie

• Extreme Member
    • Hunting Fishing Stuff
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 09:03:29 PM »
Prayers from Bubba, Monty and Bobbie Mohon

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 10:28:12 PM »
Phil you and Carol will be in our prayers.  Keep the faith, I know how the power of prayer can heal.  Just trust in the Lord.  Promise to pray for your speedy recovery every day! Love, Linda and Paul Brune

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 07:28:13 AM »
Many healing prayers are coming your way.  (((((((HUGS))))))))
May you and Carol feel the warmth and love from all those that love and respect your both to aid in your healing, Phil.
Take care of yourselves,
Hal & Katy Holloway
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline krape

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 09:59:10 AM »
 <LUV>  Chuck,
Be sure and let Phil know we are all thinking of him and may God Bless and Keep him strong.  Phil, take care and know that we love you.  D & G is Chuck and Phil.  I won't get to see you guys in Duncan or San Antonio but, will be at the Witchita Falls show.

Phil, do what the doctors say...............I know that's goes against the man's grain.............BUT!!

Kathy Rape

Offline sue sistrunk

• Novice Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 10:40:49 AM »
Phil & Carol, You are in my thoughts & prayers, you are both very special, and I know the Lord will take care of you both, Phil we all need you to take care of yourself, I know you are use to being very active, but this maybe a way the Lord is saying slow down. There is a reason. We love you and know you will be back active in no time.
Sue Sistrunk

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 02:29:13 PM »
Get Well soon Phil........You are in my prayers........Carol and Phil, you have been in my life since the early '70s.........I have watch and learn from you guys.......You are special in my heart.......We would not know what to do without you.......So, hurry up and get a full recovery so that we can see you soon..........Much love and may the lord be with you always.......Laura

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
Phil & Carol, You are in my thoughts & prayers, you are both very special, and I know the Lord will take care of you both, Phil we all need you to take care of yourself, I know you are use to being very active, but this maybe a way the Lord is saying slow down. There is a reason. We love you and know you will be back active in no time.
Sue Sistrunk
   Welcome to the board Sue.........No time no see........Been a long time since I have seen you........How are you.........What have you been doing??????  Sad to hear about Phil........I wish him a speedy recovery......Take care......Laura Daily