8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lots of Prayers for Phil Goostree of D&G Productions  (Read 13519 times)

Offline pocoloti

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Lots of Prayers for Phil Goostree of D&G Productions
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 04:49:26 PM »
prayers from New Mexico! <(' ')>  love you both,  <LUV>  caren lamb

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 08:32:06 PM »
Many prayers and hugs being sent your way Phil, Carol and the D&G Crew from NE TX.   (((((((HUGS))))))))
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »
Blessed are you Lord Our God Who made man from the dust of the earth. We ask that you help Phil not just for Phil but for all of us who count on his big smile, sense of humor and the tip of his hat. We know that you are God and can things possible even when people say they aren't.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

spazzyjazzy

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.  I don't really know you personally BUT every single time I've ever been to a D&G race or called with questions, you guys made me feel like a personal friend.  Thank you for that! 

I know God can give you both strength to deal with this latest challenge. 

MaryAlice Herring

Offline running the race

• Extreme Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 06:05:51 PM »
Chuck,

Please tell Phil that we are praying for him and Carol.  Tell him to be a good patient and do what the doctor's say.  We all need to see that smiling face.  Phil calling Ray from Stephenville was so good.  Ray was having a fit after that wanting to be there too.  We'll keep praying.   God bless Phil and Carol.   Hopefully we'll see you both in Waco.  Call if we can do anything. 

Ray, Judy, Crystal and Tracey Neitsch 

Offline FastnLittle

• Elite Member
  • Run With God
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 07:35:08 PM »
Many prayers your way to all the family and friends. <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Lyndia Cotton

• Novice Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »
Phil - I am so very sorry to hear about you health challenge.  You need to behave and do EXACTLY what the doctors tell you to do.  I know we all will miss your sweet smile and nod of the head to each and everyone of us as you pass by.  So many people count on you, take your meds and get back with us in a hurry!  D & G has been a blessing to so many.  Remember, ALL the D & G family need you back with the program ASAP!

Father God, we just lift Phil up to you and ask for your healing powers to wash  over him and bring him back to full health very soon.  Shower Carol with your wonderful love and strenthen her thru this time.  It is in our holy saviour's name that we pray.  Amen.

Lyndia Cotton
"Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other."

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »
Any updates on Mr. Phil?

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »
Just saw this........Phil and Carol, Donald and I will be praying for both of you. Please keep on smiling that great big smile of yours and keep "knowing" that God heals. It's your faith that will sustain you both knowing God will hear everyone's prayers. Just look at what He has done for Susan Marshall!! God and His devine miracles are so amazing! I will start another prayer chain also and have others pass it on to their churches. We love you and expect to see that boyish smile of yours soon!
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 01:29:32 PM »
Just got off the phone with Phil and he sounded good and of course he is going 9-0.  He starts chemo soon just so they can make sure they got everything.  So continue to keep him in your prayers. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 08:27:27 PM »
lots of prayers from ok, may god hold his hands over you and heal you and bless and take care of you and your family..amen
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...