8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Horse stolen in Oklahoma, believed to be running WPRA in California now.  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Oklahoma

• Novice Member

I had a sorrel gelding stolen from me in Oklahoma in 2002. He is unregistered, approximatly between the age of 14-16yrs old. He is not for a novice rider, had the onsets of navicular when I had him and can be a difficult keeper.
It is rummored that the person who stole him from me sold him, then that lady had a baby and sold him to a high school girl in California who is now running WPRA on him.
Please understand, I know that the current owner is not the one who stole him and is not responsible for that in any way, but it is very important to me that I know for sure that he is okay. I want to find him and keep in touch with them so that if they ever decide to sell him, I can have the opportunity to get him back. I would really like to know who he is, its been 3 1/2 - 4 yrs since he was taken.
I dont know if his name has changed (since he is unregistered) but his name has always been (before the incident) "DO-IT". He is out of a stud they called "Do it to it".
If anyone may know of his wherabouts please let me know.
Thank you,