8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Horse stolen in Oklahoma, believed to be running WPRA in California now.  (Read 6115 times)

Offline Oklahoma

• Novice Member

I had a sorrel gelding stolen from me in Oklahoma in 2002. He is unregistered, approximatly between the age of 14-16yrs old. He is not for a novice rider, had the onsets of navicular when I had him and can be a difficult keeper.
It is rummored that the person who stole him from me sold him, then that lady had a baby and sold him to a high school girl in California who is now running WPRA on him.
Please understand, I know that the current owner is not the one who stole him and is not responsible for that in any way, but it is very important to me that I know for sure that he is okay. I want to find him and keep in touch with them so that if they ever decide to sell him, I can have the opportunity to get him back. I would really like to know who he is, its been 3 1/2 - 4 yrs since he was taken.
I dont know if his name has changed (since he is unregistered) but his name has always been (before the incident) "DO-IT". He is out of a stud they called "Do it to it".
If anyone may know of his wherabouts please let me know.
Thank you,