8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please pray for Kelly Whitehead's dad - Updated 12/30  (Read 10979 times)

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Please pray for Kelly Whitehead's dad - Updated 12/30
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:53:01 PM »
Kelly just found out tonight that her dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer.  They are doing more tests tomorrow to see if it has spread beyond his lungs.  She said the prognosis is not good and the dr. has only given him a 40% chance.  Please keep them all in your prayers.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 11:02:06 PM by Tracy Henderson »

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
Re: Please pray for Kelly Whitehead's dad
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 11:59:43 PM »
sending prayers your way
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Downthealley

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 12:09:47 AM »

sending many prayers for Kelly and her family!

<(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 08:21:39 AM »
Kelly, I am so sorry to hear about your dad.    I pray for healing for him now.   Comfort for you all..  and I pray for each and every one of you to hold strong in your faith.   

Now is the time for us all to priase God..  For He is worthy to be Praised!!!!!

Thank you Father for my friend and her dad...   Lord.. thank you for knowing just what each of them is needing right now.    Give them peace and ease any anxiety they might be feeling.   I pray for a COMPLETE MIRACULOUS healing, Father...  I prasie You Jesus......  Amen.

If you need anything you know you can call anytime.

FRIEND!!!!!  I love you very much.

Tysh

Offline Laura Rodgers

• Mega Member
  • Brillant People Have The Most Persuasive Deamons
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 09:14:35 AM »
Kelly I am sooo sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers with you.
Laura Rodgers
"We survive together or not at all"

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 10:43:44 AM »
Lord, I come before you this morning knowing that you already know the needs of this family. We know that where your spirit is there is peace beyond understanding. I pray today Father that you give each one strength and not doubt that you are in control. We thank you for each day that we are blessed with and for all that you do when we agree in your name. We are asking for a miracle in this situation. Thank you, Lord. amen

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 12:35:39 PM »
Lord, I stand behind each prayer given in the above messages as the second that joins together for Your will to be done.  Please give strength to Kelly, her Dad and her whole family in this time of need.  In Jesus name, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline canchaser

• Sharon (smith) McCallum
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 01:13:53 PM »
Lord, I stand in agreement and believe that as of this minute your will is complete and believe that all is as it should be.
Thank you Father.
In Christ Jesus' name,
Amen
how do people get thru life without a horse?
"...I've been around and I've found that the going's easy when the road is flat... God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb..."..Lone Star

GIT-R-DUN

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 09:18:47 PM »
Sending lots of Prayers  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 10:37:10 AM »
Lord, we ask that your love and comfort be with Mr. Whitehead and his family. I pray that you be give them strength and your spirit be in the midst of the days to come. Give them wisdom to understand you are in control. Thank you Jesus that you are always with us, even when things seem the darkest. You are the light. We love you, Lord. amen

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 09:18:53 PM »
Kelly, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  You never forget you are surrounded by people that care.  I pray for God to bless all of you and heal your dad.
Cathy

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father bless this family give them strength, comfort, and cover them with Your special love.  Please let Kelly's father know how much he is loved here on earth and in Heaven too.  Send your precious angels to relieve his stress at this time and guide the doctor's in their decisions they make.  We love you God and glorify You in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
Re: Please pray for Kelly Whitehead's dad - Updated 10/14
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 01:30:49 PM »
Kelly asked that I give everyone an update for her.  Her dad has had tests to determine if the cancer from his lung had spread to other parts of his body.  He does have a spot down by his pelvis that they do not know at this time if it is cancer or not.  That is the only other thing that they have found so far and will do further tests to determine what that spot is.  They will have the tests back sometime early next week to determine if it has gone to his brain but they are optimistic that it has not gone there.  He did meet with the oncologist and they only give him a 20-25% chance of living a year with treatment.  Without treatment, they only give him 6-8 months.  The cancer in his lung is unoperable because it has wrapped itself around a main artery.

As you can imagine, the family is extremely upset and your prayers are needed more than ever.  Kelly has been reading your replies and she thanks every one of you for your thoughts and prayers. 

I will continue to post updates as they come.  Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 01:34:08 PM by Tracy Henderson »

Offline JC

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 06:31:51 PM »
Prayers for Kellys dad and family!
" To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world"

Offline Laura Rodgers

• Mega Member
  • Brillant People Have The Most Persuasive Deamons
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »
Kelly I have walked in your shoes. My grandfather was first given 30 days and then the treatment failed and he was given 7 days. There are no words that will make this better. Please know that it is better to have time to say good-bye then to have someone go without being able to say good-bye. You can't see that now but there will come day that you will be thankful for the next few months. If you need to talk I am here. You will be in my thoughts and prayers every day!

God Bless You and Your Family
Laura Rodgers
"We survive together or not at all"