8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers please for Laura  (Read 4018 times)

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Prayers please for Laura
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:50 AM »
My favorite cousin's wife Laura Marek has undergone treatment about 2 years ago for breast cancer.  She went in for a checkup last week and they found spots on her liver.  They said it could be a virus or cancer.  Would you all please pray for her.  She is such a wonderful lady and such an inspiration for so many in her community.  We should have a report sometime this week as to what this is after all of the tests.  Thank you! And God bless. 

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
Re: Prayers please for Laura
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:29:20 AM »
Father, we come before you this morning knowing that you are the I AM. Your word says that you are our deliver and our healer. We thank you for your word and that you give us the wisdom to walk in faith. Lord, Laura and her family need your assurance today to know that everything will be okay. Good health and well being are of you, Lord. We know that cancer and sickness are satans work and that you are stronger than any two edged sword! Thank you Lord for good test results and healing. We love you Father, thank you for hearing our prayers today. amen

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »
I still haven't heard anything from Gina(Laura's daughter) as to whether they have any test results or not.  Thank you for the prayers.  We really appreciate it.  Hopefully we will know something by the first part of next week. <(..)> <(..)> <(..)> <(..)>

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 06:09:10 PM »
Sorry it's been so long since I posted about Laura.  Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming.  The spots on her liver were cancer.  She went through a round of treatment.  She just emailed me last week.  She just got back from Houston and some of the spots had disappeared, and the others were noticeably smaller.  They are starting (I am assuming again) some more Chemo this week.  She hasn't kept me posted, mainly any news I have is second hand from other friends in her church.  I think she has been real sick with the treatments, but I know she wouldn't want to tell me.  She is such a kind and sweet person I just pray that God will be with her to overcome this.  Please keep the prayers going for her.  She has a new grandbaby.  It is their first boy and she wants to be able to spend time with him.  Ever since she got married soon after we got out of high school, she would take anyones baby and keep it, take wonderful care of it, and loved them forever.  She is just absolutely crazy about children and I just hope she has many years to spend with all of her grandchildren.