8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: stephenville last night?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline gomer1

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
stephenville last night?
« on: November 04, 2006, 09:27:33 AM »
I had to work late last night and didnt get to go, what won it ? Let me know how it is going ?

Offline smitchell4

• Veteran Member
Re: stephenville last night?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 08:34:39 PM »
I left at about 5:30 tonight, and at that time a 15.1 was winning it. 

Hopefully Tamet/Bob will let us know soon how it's going as of the last rider tonight.

Are you guys on line?

Offline gomer1

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 10:33:40 AM »
 Were they having a roping in the other arena ? I sure hope not now that it is raining ! It's nice to be able to tie in the other pen when raining ! Where is Marcy, she usually is giving an update on whats winning it ? How was the ground ?

Offline smitchell4

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »
I think they had a new program that was keeping them a little busier than usual, so that's why I think we're not getting the updates.

The ground was good, but my horses don't like it.  They'll run the first time and get down, but I think because it doesn't give at all, they don't want to get down on the next run.

However, it's not slick, and of course no one stumbles or falls, so that's good.

Hopefully we'll hear something this afternoon.  I really need someone to run a 15.0

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 10:22:26 AM »
No 0's guys Chastity Tamburo won it with a 15.115 I believe.  Marcie and them were working thru the new program so I am sure they will have the results up sometime today or tomorrow.  It was a good race and they did an excellant job.  They are constantly doing and upgrading things at that place.  It is looking really nice and they keep it very clean.  Better start planning for their next one in Jan.   <HI>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.