General Category > General Discussion

Bikini Barrel Race

<< < (10/15) > >>

KMS:
easyturn & b-racerbabe
I am proud of both of you for not being afraid to post your opionions.  The bikini barrel race would be a bit demeaning for me "personally", hence you won't see my name on the entries.  Heck I'm not even going to the race :\\(((  but if I was, you wouldn't see my name there.  However, I also feel that as long as women allow themselves to be exploited, there will continue to be wet t-shirt contests and bikini barrel races, and the list goes on and on.  If nobody had entered.....you wouldn't see that event on the schedule next year.  Now no offense to those who are entered......I have always envied those who are proud of what they have or don't have and aren't afraid to let a little show.  They probably have more spice in their life than I do and more power to them.  I'm sure that everyone will take the necessary precausions to ensure everthing stays tied and tucked or otherwise under control.  You probably won't see any more there (probably less) than you do at the local beach or swimming pool.  After all, nobody "wants" to be on the next blooper video !!

b-racerbabe:
Bikinis are fine when worn at a swimming pool!  But, that's where they belong - at a pool and not in an arena!   (woohoo)
There's only one reason the bikini barrel race is taking place and it isn't about having the best time. :no: <DUMMY ME>

I am looking forward to shopping the vendors!   <:)Thanks for the good luck wish...Same to ya! :later:

jenijill:
Just to let y'all know there is one male running the bikini race.  So it won't be just watching girls, it will also be watching one guy.  I for one wish i was agoing to be there.

rodeodelux:
I personally wouldn't enter a bikini barrelrace either. I'm nervous enough with my clothes on makin a run! Most definitly would not want to have pictures or video made of me runnin in a bikini! But i would watch the man and women who did enter and cheer em on for having that much nerve! I'm sure Mr. Barter meant for it to be funny, but if he finds it offends too many people he might consider not doing it again. ( I still think it will be funnier than it will be sexy).

Christi:

--- Quote from: b-racerbabe on October 20, 2006, 04:54:44 PM ---Bikinis are fine when worn at a swimming pool!  But, that's where they belong - at a pool and not in an arena!   (woohoo)
There's only one reason the bikini barrel race is taking place and it isn't about having the best time. :no: <DUMMY ME>

I am looking forward to shopping the vendors!   <:)Thanks for the good luck wish...Same to ya! :later:

--- End quote ---

What is the one reason that the bikini barrel race is taking place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version