General Category > General Discussion

Bikini Barrel Race

<< < (11/15) > >>

Christi:

--- Quote from: jenijill on October 20, 2006, 04:57:34 PM ---Just to let y'all know there is one male running the bikini race.  So it won't be just watching girls, it will also be watching one guy.  I for one wish i was agoing to be there.

--- End quote ---

This should be really interesting.  I'll be there to watch, I'll make sure and report back to ya on that one!  >:D

b-racerbabe:
:lalala: Believe it or not, I plan to watch the Bikini race.  I plan to watch the women with  :)/\\ one eye and the man - I'll watch with  :o both eyes!   BB) I would rather keep barrel racing a competition sport that's about good ridin and a great horse! :()&  The dress code is jeans, shirt, hat  <:) boots and a decked out horse! :yes:  

Speaking of horses....time to ride mine... :later:

b-racerbabe:
 (:(((  Okay...if I must answer <SLEEPY TIME>... TO LET IT ALL FALL OUT AND BE SEEN!!!!  rofl

onehorseaday:
I have mixed feelings about the bikini race. On one hand it should be entertaining and hilarious. It takes a lot of guts for someone to enter it. I would have to have several margaritas pre-race if I were entered. The "contestants" have a high chance of making a complete fool of themselves in front of a lot of people AND the TV stations covering it. rofl I agree that it is exploiting people  of both sexes and is not a good example for our kids. :no: I hope for the sport that it comes off without any catastrophes/embarrassments. I think Mr. Barter should consider having a bareback barrel race next year instead. It would be just as funny and entertaining and a lot more CLASS.  I will be there to watch and laugh at them with my husband in tow. Wouldn't miss it.

b-racerbabe:
 (((((((HUGS))))))))Thanks ,Onehorseaday,for a classy response (hi there).  I agree with you and hope that Mr. Bobby will re-think this for next year.   :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version