General Category > General Discussion

Bikini Barrel Race

<< < (14/15) > >>

melaself:
Mel... you must be OOOOOONE HOT MAMA!!! You turn me on, lets turn it up and turn this room into a sauna.. cause youre one hot mama   SINGER    (hi there)   

Its a joke... couldnt resist

Well, I am. And we all know that until just recently, I was a tassle twirler.  BB)  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

Christi:
 /|\\ /|\\

cold n classy:
Something so simple has turned into a real bashing session....what happened to deleting the post?  You go Capt Jack!  Good answer!

I bet those entered will probably keep in mind that this is a FAMILY FUNCTION and keep things decent!!  I'm just jealous I don't have the nerve or the body to enter that!  Heck....$1300 jackpot?  Hmmmmmm

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTERED IN THE MAIN RACE AT GUTHRIE!!!

b-racerbabe:
<(' ')>Okay, okay.  I said I wouldn't post again, but here I am.  My apologies to all for my part in letting this discussion get out of line.  I really was intending that when i started this.  I honestly wanted to know what the general "feel" was about having the bikini race at the finals.   I understand this race is intended for fun.  I don't think all my views are wrong and out of line, but maybe I have been a little too harsh about the whole thing EMBARASSED.  Christie, I apolozie to you for the "boob and pole" statement.  :yes: That wasn't right for me to say....so I take it back!   <DUMMY ME>

I'm excited about going to Guthrie and I'm looking forward to all the fun, runs and prizes!   I'm protective of things I love...and that includes the sport of barrel racing.  I still have my opinion and concerns - but I'm going try to soften my thinking some.   I hope Mr. Bobby will be carefyk to keep his events respectable, family oriented and clean.  I trust he will. 

Good luck and safe travel to all that plan to attend the Guthrie race... (hi there)

b-racerbabe:
EMBARASSEDOoops!  Big mistake in my previous post.  I meant to say " I really WASN'T intending that when I started this post!....  Darn!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version