8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayer for my stepmom  (Read 3959 times)

Offline mgoodson

• Extreme Member
    • Rocking G Ranch
Prayer for my stepmom
« on: October 24, 2006, 09:23:30 AM »
Please say a prayer for my stepmom who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and will be having surgery soon.  She didn't want to tell anyone but family but I know the power of your prayers here so had to post this request. 

Also, The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).
This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Thank you and God Bless all of you!

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayer for my stepmom
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »
Lord, the power of pray is awesome. We know that where two or more agree in your name our prayers are answered. Thank you Father that is You that we put our faith in. I lift this family up to you today and ask that what looks like a mountain to them will be cast down. Give them the courage to follow you everyday. There are lots of miracles left, we are asking for complete healing and comfort for these folks. For unto you we give this very moment. amen

Offline mgoodson

• Extreme Member
    • Rocking G Ranch
Re: Prayer for my stepmom
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 12:15:36 PM »
Thank you so much.