8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please pray fo my mother in law!!!  (Read 4726 times)

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
Please pray fo my mother in law!!!
« on: October 29, 2006, 12:56:57 PM »
My mother in law's house burned down on thursday (10-26). They lost everything. The whole family is devastated. On top of that, her husband left her, and her children 2 days later. She was hospitalized yesterday, because he hit her in the chest and bruised her sternum. She was released the same day with steroids and antibiotics. She is doing good considering everything that is going on. Please pray for her and her children.

Thank you
Candy Schulz
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: Please pray fo my mother in law!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:58:43 PM »
Dear Lord, please gather this woman and her children up in your arms.  Please take care of her physical and emotional needs with the hope and love that only you can provide.  Please put people in her path to help her in this time of need to bring out your Glory in them for her.  Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:34 AM »
In the middle of what sometimes seems the worst point of our lives it is reassuring to know that The Lord will never give you more than you can handle! I pray that your mother in law will walk in faith knowing that God will meet her needs-emotionally, physically, and financially........!!! Our God is awesome. It's hard to realize sometimes, but if she will pray about this and leave it at Gods throne this situation will turn around and work out for her!! God bless this family.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:16:48 PM by toooldtocare »

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

MY MOTHER IN LAW IS DOING GREAT. WE MOVED INTO A BIGGER HOUSE AND LET HER HAVE OURS WITH JUST A SMALL LAND PAYMENT!!! ALL OF OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. THANK TO EVERYONE WHO PRAYED FOR THIS. WE BOTH NEEDED THE HELP AND WE BOTH RECEIVED. FUNNY WHAT FAITH CAN DO ALONG WITH PRAYERS!!!!
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
What a happy post! I just saw this.
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.