8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Perhaps Live and direct from the WBR .......WITH CAPTAIN JACK  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
Perhaps Live and direct from the WBR .......WITH CAPTAIN JACK
« on: November 05, 2006, 08:49:53 AM »
Good Sunday morning!  We are off to Guthrie this morning as we have stuff to finish for Bobby prior to the huge WBR finals.  Wow!  Over Six hundred thousand ($600,000) in cash and prizes.  I was reading about other finals that are being advertised in Barrel Racer News and no one...just no one can touch that.  I wish there was a new pickup for the bestest vendor at the show which would be Ginny and I.  There is FREE wireless service on the West side of the arena (well that is where the service is best because the Lazy E is a huge arena).  Ginny thinks we are going to be very busy and I will not have time to do my "live and direct"...Frankie is coming up to work in the trailer, perhaps that will help some.  So it will be try, try and try again.  The daily results will be posted by Nick up on WBR's web site: http://www.worldbarrelracing.com So you can peek at them there.  I will just do the gossip stuff.
REMEMBER! ! ! NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE ARENA, IT IS A LAW IN OKLA....THE SHERIFF'S DEPUTYS WILL REMOVE YOU AND THE ANIMAL.
Drive carefully.
Huggs from the Captain
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 08:55:06 AM by Capt Jack »

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Perhaps Live and direct from the WBR .......WITH CAPTAIN JACK
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:24:18 AM »
Well Jack hope you are super busy with lots of business but hope you can keep all of us no goers updated too   <ROCKON>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.