Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:53:58 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  Sgt Scott Scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Sgt Scott Scam  ( 5961 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : December 26, 2006, 06:36:11 AM »

This is a Scam do even bother answering it just delete it.

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Scott Hunt, Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

The fund at present is under the custody of a finance company security vault. I want a straight answer from you if you will be interested to make this deal successful for us , you responds and send to me your name , address and phone number.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

You can reach me on via email : [email protected]

Regards,
Sgt Scott   

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: