8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Callie Welling has Auto Accident  (Read 5895 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Callie Welling has Auto Accident
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:52:14 AM »
She had a wreck and flipped her Explorer Thursday afternoon around 3:30 on our road. She has a broken shoulder, broken collar bone, a bruised lung and had a bad concussion. Sunday she gets out of the hospital and PRAISE GOD that she only came out of it with these injures. She will be fine but pray for a speedy recovery.  She had our 3 dashunds with her and they found two that evening, but the 3rd one spent 2 nights out in bushes alone, but God protected her and Sat. morning was the 1st chance we had, had to look at where the wreck happened and kept calling her and she came out of the bushes to greet us! GOD is so GREAT!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Callie Welling has Auto Accident
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 06:54:51 AM »
Lisa my prayers go out to yall, my oldest hasnt reached the age to start driving yet but I will be VERY worried because I had 3 accidents myself the first 5 yrs I started driving.    She is a tough gal and a heck of a barrel racer, she will be okay. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »
OMG!  Thank God and Praise Him for his protection.  I pray for a speedy recovery and give thanks for a wonderful Father.

Cathy Peacock

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »
Thank you God for protecting Callie.  Praise and glory to you God.  I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Offline JC

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 07:11:55 AM »
Prayers for Callie for a speedy recovery and glad puppy dogs are ok too !!   <(' ')>
" To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world"

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 10:12:41 AM »
So glad to hear that Callie and all passengers came out okay!!!

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 08:03:53 AM »
So glad that Callie is going to be alright!!  Prayers for a speedy recovery!