8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Julie McIntosh and Twlya Byers Daughter killed in Auto accident  (Read 6353 times)

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Julie McIntosh and Twlya Byers Daughter killed in Auto accident
« on: November 12, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »
Please send prayers for Julies Family and Twylias family in the tragic loss of their loved ones.  They were killed in an auto accident today on their way to the NTHSRA rodeo. 

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
Re: Julie McIntosh and Twlya Byers Daughter killed in Auto accident
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:53 AM »
How tragic. <(::)>     What is the daughter's name?  Emily? 

I am SO, SO sorry to read this!  I can't imagine the sorrow that they are going through right now.....what an awful weekend for them.

Twila, I was just talking to you on Saturday....and Julie - my heart goes out to you, both.

Prayers for solace.

Renee Plemons-Loper

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:45:08 AM »
Father God these families need you right now. I pray for comfort where there's no understanding. I ask that your spirit be with each family member. Your word says that in You there is peace beyond our understanding. Thank you Lord, that you supply all our needs and hear our prayers when times seem the very worst. Praise You today for all our blessings. amen

Offline Sammyjo

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 09:41:27 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about Celie....My prayers and my thoughts go out to her family...Lord be with you. <LUV>

Offline marlee

• Novice Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:07:07 AM »
My heart and prayers goes to these two good families! I'm so sad about this loss. I knew Julie and enjoyed every minute I was around her. She made me laugh!! Such tragic news, but I'm comforted to know in my heart that they are both talking with the Lord Jesus and Tricia Schronk. They will be missed but I know I will see them one day, as a lot of us will, when the Lord calls us to join Him. The barrelracing family will be supportive the families as best we can.-----------marlee

Offline Tinkrbell

• Novice Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »
I wanted to express my heartfelt sympathies to the families of this accident.  I live in the area and became a prayer warrior after witnessing the scene.  I did some research to find out as much as I could and I really don't know why, but for some reason I had to find out about this family.  What a joy to hear and learn of the legacy they are leaving their friends and family.  I can only empathize with each and every one of you, and know that God has given you each a special moment of memory that will carry you through the days to come.  They are both helping to prepare a place for you all when Jesus comes back in His Glory to take us all home. 
To the Barrel Racing Organization, God bless for what you all are doing for Twyla and the McIntosh family.   Also thank you for letting people find out who this precious people were.  To the Weatherford Democrat for the story of Celie and to the Postings from Friends for Julie you have given a great Tribute to two beautiful people.

To the immediate family and friends of Celie and Julia, know that their LOVE for you will always be there.....We will never know why things happen to good people, we just have to take one day at a time.....hold on the the Lord, He will be carrying you through this time.  You each will face many emotions ahead and as a survivor of a tragedy myself, let this draw you closer to God.  Guard your heart, for some emotions will sometimes try to take you away from your family and friends.  Let your friends help you and let them be there even in the bad times.   May God bless and comfort you all. 

With Sympathy,
A Sister in Christ

Offline star

• Novice Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 08:55:19 PM »
Hello I just felt I had to write, this accident has been on my mind all week.I was one of who saw and went to help the people in the accident. I am not sure of what to say. I do know at that moment I had to help the best I could. I wish I could of done more. I do know their faces will stay with me for a very long time. My prayers are with the families. People I don't even know.
But that's ok.
Please tell the families, they will always be in my prayers. God Bless All

Offline coldheart

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 09:27:20 PM »
I want to thank everyone for all the support.         I loved Celie so much and I dont know how  I will get threw this but Im so happy to know Celie had so many friends that cared for her.  She was everything to me, she was the only constant thing in my life, the only one I knew would always be there. Celie and I have been threw alot and I hope as time goes by I learn to be more like her. She was the best time I ever had and I will miss her. My heart is broken, I never want to feel this kind of pain again! I wish  I could take her place but that was not how it was meant to be.

If there is ANYONE who feels they want to talk to me please call, write....whatever! Im here!

My friend Julie will also be missed very much!!!!!!!!!!
I Miss My Celie!

Find me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/verycoldheart

Offline txcowgirlhoney

• Novice Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 08:20:13 AM »
Mike, Twila and Bronte
 I wanted to let you know how devastated we were to hear the news. The pain and hurt is tremendous I know. There are no words to say that will give you comfort. Just keep Celie in your thoughts and in your hearts. Time will ease the pain but your memories will last forever. Just love eachother and  know that  in time your hearts will heal. We are here anytime you need anything, I want you to know that. Day or night, you know we are just a phone call away. We love you and you are in our prayers everyday.
Russell, Ollie, Clint, Shaun, Corky and Bev.