Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open March 26
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!

Author Topic: stolen 2horse slant bumper pull horse trailer w/ 4 saddles and tack  (Read 7385 times)

Offline loretta

• Novice Member
10-12-06 between the times of 10:30 am to 3:00pm a Black custom built cm dakota ss 2horse slant trailer was stolen from the atlanta area off of highway 43 behind my house.trailer contents was 3 martha josey paywindow saddles 1 holiday classic 2003 1d winner trophy saddle won by janet stover 4 leather bridle with1 perfect bit 2 snaffle and jimwarner hackamore. 3 set of professional choice boots front and back and bell boots w/ 3 set of polo wraps 2 black neoprene saddle pads with justin boots on corner 1 brown and tan justin boots saddle pad and 1 wool pad w/ brown leather. 40 gallon tank water tank in front with hose brushes,flyspray etc.trailer was custom built all black window in front one on side door into front dressing room. and a back tack 2 drop down windows with other side as a stock side. roof vents spare tire on front of tongue. also a door from dressing room to back of trailer. all led lights on trailer in and out. black hay rack on trailer. with a gold buckle feeds sticker on back tack door. stainless steel fenders with stainless steel wheels. only trailer like it. $500 reward for the find of trailer please if any leads or recollection of trailer or saddles call 903-748-1492

Offline Gonechasn3

• Extreme Member
  • Nascar! Dale Jr #8!
Re: stolen 2horse slant bumper pull horse trailer w/ 4 saddles and tack
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 01:35:06 PM »
I am sorry that happened!!  I will keep my eyes open for the tack at the salebarns.     
We ride and never worry about the fall!  I guess thats just the cowboy in us all!

Offline loretta

• Novice Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 03:03:17 PM »
Thankyou for concern I hope that we can stop these people from takeing from others that there stuff is sentlemental and that it's personal when you mess with a cowgirls or cowboys gear and horses!! it's pretty sad that we work hard and they take god knows thankyou

Offline j2ponies

• Extreme Member
  • Live, while you're alive.!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 11:08:58 AM »
I hate thieves.!!  Have you had any leads?..or found your trailer?....I live in central Oklahoma..I copied off your post and am carrying it in my glove compartment in my truck...I notice everything..Look at all the trailers, and I'm on the road a lot.,  so I will be on the lookout~ I also live about 12 miles from a sale barn. I don't like to go to them, I feel sorry for the horses,but I will check the tack....also about 20 miles from another sale barn....I know this has broken your heart (and pocketbook)..It is devastating what thieves can do to us...They are gettin braver and more devious..I pray God intervenes here and gets your trailer (in as good a shape as it left,intact with tack) back to you..
Is there a license tag on it?..Tx. does ..Okla. doesn't require a tag...
Come on guys and gals, let's give it a diligent search for the recovery of this trailer and tack..
If you'll email me a picture~ I'll put copies in some places up here....

Offline loretta

• Novice Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 10:31:41 AM »
my trailer has been recovered and all tack thank god!!!! it was found 10/31/06 on halloween of all days they found it in lewisville,ar. all tack was still in trailer it looked like they tried to get in from side locked door but gave up it had one crease in fender but other than that every thing is fine. thanks for everyone help and concern and glad the thieves are caught and other stolen items recovered well all is well and i guess the world is changing its sad but we have to be more aware and lock stuff in, up ,and out.godbless loretta

Offline j2ponies

• Extreme Member
  • Live, while you're alive.!!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 09:29:23 PM »
Loretta, I'm so happy  you got your trailer and everything back~ that is an answer to prayer. I had been praying a lot for you,and the safe return of your trailer with everything intact...He is a good God and watches over us...and to get the thieves..yes, yes, yes......
 :()& <ROCKON>