8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $100,000.00 race tonight at 8:30  (Read 1680 times)

Offline cedar hill ranch

• Faith, Hope, Love
$100,000.00 race tonight at 8:30
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:23:29 PM »
Don't forget to watch the $100,000.00 race tonight on Barrelhorseworld.com Live WebCast.
I think it's going to be a great race to watch. Some really good riders are competing.
Not to many people will ever have the chance to run for that much money, with one run.

Can't wait.

Offline wannabegood

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: $100,000.00 race tonight at 8:30
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
Can't see it. I'm on dial up. <IMSOMAD>

Offline onehorseaday

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 02:22:58 AM »
Got there in time to see it.....beyond awesome. Kay Blandford won it 16.7.  Lacy Scott 2nd, mary Burger 3rd, Terry Gates 4th.  Sadly Charmayne James ran last and the announcer spent several minutes bragging on all of her accomplishments. She cratered the first two barrels, looked like she didn't know how to ride, horse looked bad, she had to pull him up to not take out the 3rd. Had to be very embarrassing. lots of great runs though.
"if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you are not watering yours enough"

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 08:10:12 AM »
Can't see it. I'm on dial up. <IMSOMAD>
Yup, thats the problem with webcasts, if you have dialup then you cant watch them.  Have to have DSL, T1 or higher, otherwise to bad so sad.   Technology to the mass just isnt up to standards yet.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
Got there in time to see it.....beyond awesome. Kay Blandford won it 16.7.  Lacy Scott 2nd, mary Burger 3rd, Terry Gates 4th.  Sadly Charmayne James ran last and the announcer spent several minutes bragging on all of her accomplishments. She cratered the first two barrels, looked like she didn't know how to ride, horse looked bad, she had to pull him up to not take out the 3rd. Had to be very embarrassing. lots of great runs though.

Well, even the pros have bad days. It makes me feel better to know that when mine go down the toilet.  >:D

Offline onehorseaday

• Extreme Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
So many great runs though it took a 16.9 to get a check.....AT ALVARADO.....STANDARD PATTERN! It made their 17.2's look like bad runs and they were good too. Wish I would have video'd it. Most awesome though was Mary Burger. Her horse flew to the first and stumbled in his front end twice pretty bad.....I would have been tasting the dirt.....she never bobbled and kept running.....then it looked like he sort of stumbled again going into the second and still ran a 16.9. There's a reason she is the world champion. It was worth the drive in the cold nasty weather to go see.
"if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you are not watering yours enough"