8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please Pray for my Husband Todd!!!!  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Barrelbasher

• Veteran Member
Please Pray for my Husband Todd!!!!
« on: January 30, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
I am asking all of you fellow barrelracers to put in a few prayers to the man upstairs.  My husband of 7 months had a motocross racing accident on Sunday  and is currently in the ICU at Harris Methodist Hospital  with T4 - T6 fractures and is paralyzed from the middle of his chest down.  He is the love of my life  and we just found each other again after many years in opposite ends of the country.  We were married June 28 and his accident was on our 7month anniversary- ironic huh?  His prognosis is poor as far as getting felling in his legs back, but maybe if enough people pray the man upstairs will lend his healing touch and give me back the vibrant, energetic man  that I fell in love with.

I am sorry I started to ramble, but as you can imagine this is still a shock because you never imagine something like this will happen to you or a loved one.

Offline jenijill

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • pray for our soldiers
Re: Please Pray for my Husband Todd!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:22:59 PM »
Im sorry you are going through this. prayers for your hubby and you.  He can still be the vibrant and energenic man that he was before the accident. (((((((HUGS))))))))
it is Gods responsibilty to forgive the terrorist and it is the US Military's responsibilty to arrange the meeting

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »
Prayers for Todd. Just remember that doctors said Ben will never walk or talk but he does.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
Dear Lord, we ask that You lay Your healing touch on Todd today.  We know that You alone can do mighty miracles and we ask for one of those now.  Please give comfort and peace to this family in this crisis.  We pray that Your glory be revealed at this time in these people lives, in Jesus' mane, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »
Prayers for you and Todd. One of my friends was a champion motocross rider when he lost his leg in an accident.  They also said he would be paralyzed for life but he is now walking with the help of a prosthetic leg. Keep the faith.
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.