8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I WANT A FREE DVD! PLEASE KEEP ME ALIVE! KEEP IT GOING! If I win...Party!  (Read 22289 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Ok, I'm hanging in there.  Will...get...50...soon
So where do you hang out? What is your favorite horse's name?

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
thats my mare she is smooth AND FAST i just needed her in my younger days .she would be so nice if i could ride her and show her potentialand did i say spoiled rotten but she takes care of me
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline twalton

• Extreme Member
  • God Bless our Troops!
Ok, I'm hanging in there.  Will...get...50...soon
So where do you hang out? What is your favorite horse's name?
Well, I don't know that much about the bloodlines and such to really have a favorite.  I know my favorite horse at home is named Annie.  She's my daughters horse and then we have Calamity who I guess is just going to be a yard ornimate and then there's Wrangler, my sons coming 2 year old.  We live in Magnolia and usually don't venture too awfull far from home.  Maybe that'll change next year.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Well, do yall ride at suburban? I grew up there! I won a saddle and several other things at suburban ranches riding club! The magnolia pen is nice too! It wasnt there when I was growing up! <:)

Offline twalton

• Extreme Member
  • God Bless our Troops!
Well, do yall ride at suburban? I grew up there! I won a saddle and several other things at suburban ranches riding club! The magnolia pen is nice too! It wasnt there when I was growing up! <:)
Yes she rides at Suburban and at Magnolia.  She learned how to ride at suburban and made a ton of friends there.  She's never won a saddle, but she has several buckles.  My boys also won buckles at suburban but they don't ride as much as my daughter.  My oldest son (19) would really like to rope and I  need to find someone who can help him in that area.  My youngest son (14) has a young horse that he will be starting this summer, so I'm sure he'll spend a lot of time at suburban getting that baby going.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Cool! I remember the free's. are they still riding out there? I made alot of friends out there too! Been a long, long time!

Offline Donk

• Fossil
Glenn knows Jamie.  He saw him at Magnolia a couple weeks ago exhibitioning a horse.
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline twalton

• Extreme Member
  • God Bless our Troops!
Cool! I remember the free's. are they still riding out there? I made alot of friends out there too! Been a long, long time!

They are still there and doing great!  They are really sweet people

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Awwww makes me think of old times! Been too long! Maybe later in the summer I can haul out to magnolia and chase some cans! 8)

Offline twalton

• Extreme Member
  • God Bless our Troops!
Awwww makes me think of old times! Been too long! Maybe later in the summer I can haul out to magnolia and chase some cans! 8)
We would love to see you out there.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
It will be so cool! Right now I am jsut so torn on where to go! We live near toledo bend, so I can run in LA or TX, But we are just a 3-4D horse right now! I mean heck, DeRidder SU was our first big money entry! (atleast we one 6th in the 4d)We have only been out 14 times (paid up to compete). We will get there!  Just gotta keep running! ;)

Offline twalton

• Extreme Member
  • God Bless our Troops!
It will be so cool! Right now I am jsut so torn on where to go! We live near toledo bend, so I can run in LA or TX, But we are just a 3-4D horse right now! I mean heck, DeRidder SU was our first big money entry! (atleast we one 6th in the 4d)We have only been out 14 times (paid up to compete). We will get there!  Just gotta keep running! ;)

That's right... Keep Runnin!  Good luck to you!

I'm headin for the house now.  I won't be back till Monday.  Good luck on getting the video and everyone Have a Safe and Happy Easter!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Happy Easter to you too! <HI>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Re: I want a Free DVD! What are Yall doing for Easter?
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
Ok, so no one loves me any more????? Yall all just abandoned me??? no one wants to post to me any more???  :-\\\\\\\\
Here I am, the newbie that got her 50 post and pic and now everyone has just left me for dead..... :\\(((

Offline Donk

• Fossil
 <HI>  I leave at 5 so you'll be on your own after that.  You won't be on tomorrow either huh?
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built