8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I WANT A FREE DVD! PLEASE KEEP ME ALIVE! KEEP IT GOING! If I win...Party!  (Read 22285 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
I want 50 post too lol

As far as running on registered/unregistered stock. I could care less as long as it's sound can run and will turn 3 fast. All of ours are registered, but we don't have the papers for 3 of them, and about to go pick up another like that.

As for what I look for in a barrel horse..Can't say I really look. Most of the time people just tell me they have something for sell, most of the time i'll look..and end up buying. So I don't look to often.

Well, if you have the money to feed them all, I guess all I can say is you go! I prefer reg. so I can sell them for more. But if you can prove them in the ring, you can get alot for them!
We usually buy saying "ohh i'll resale them later" Yeah the only horse we've sold in the last umm 10 years was a horse I was riding for someone else that just stayed here.

Hey, I looked up your horses too! Wow, nice bloodlines! Esspecially for what you said earlier! Darn, Cughtyawl is bred great! I had an Azure Te Appaloosa named TJ....He had a big heart! He was the same way though. He would pin his ears when you would chinch him up and get a tudue, but he would literally follow me any where! Even into a house! He died last year and I really miss him.  I have had him since he was six and I was 12. He died at 19.<CRYING> But, everything happens for a reason and now I am actaully pushing Gabe! Which I would have never done as long as I had my old man to run! Right Donk?

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
<HI>  I leave at 5 so you'll be on your own after that.  You won't be on tomorrow either huh?

I dunno, will you?  <..>

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
aww lol i'm still here,till around 6 or so anyways. Might be on tomorrow before we leave.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Did you get my message about your horses? I posted it on my post.....

Offline Donk

• Fossil
I am working at least part of the day tomorrow.  We have lawyers in the building and they decided that they wanted to work tomorrow so I have to be here too.  Don't think I won't hint about leaving early.

This afternoon I have to ride Junior to prep for tomorrow evening.  Not much to him though, lots of bending exercises.

Hey RM...cheap way to feed glucosamine/chodroitin/msm...get a bottle of the human stuff at wal-mart and feed 5 tabs a day.
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
I want 50 post too lol

As far as running on registered/unregistered stock. I could care less as long as it's sound can run and will turn 3 fast. All of ours are registered, but we don't have the papers for 3 of them, and about to go pick up another like that.

As for what I look for in a barrel horse..Can't say I really look. Most of the time people just tell me they have something for sell, most of the time i'll look..and end up buying. So I don't look to often.

Well, if you have the money to feed them all, I guess all I can say is you go! I prefer reg. so I can sell them for more. But if you can prove them in the ring, you can get alot for them!
We usually buy saying "ohh i'll resale them later" Yeah the only horse we've sold in the last umm 10 years was a horse I was riding for someone else that just stayed here.

Hey, I looked up your horses too! Wow, nice bloodlines! Esspecially for what you said earlier! Darn, Cughtyawl is bred great! I had an Azure Te Appaloosa named TJ....He had a big heart! He was the same way though. He would pin his ears when you would chinch him up and get a tudue, but he would literally follow me any where! Even into a house! He died last year and I really miss him.  I have had him since he was six and I was 12. He died at 19.<CRYING> But, everything happens for a reason and now I am actaully pushing Gabe! Which I would have never done as long as I had my old man to run! Right Donk?
Thank you!
Aww i'm sorry! I lost a mare last year I grew up with pretty much. Took her from a turn back cutting horse to running 1-d/2-d times and running 19's and low 20's in poles. She died at 19 too.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Well, TJ was my mail dude. He always took care of me no matter how much we argued! If I lost my stirrup, he would help me find it! If something was broken he would pull up! He ran barrels out at suburban 2 weekends in a row...my hack broke in two both weekends! The shanks literally fell out of the nose band! He finished the pattern with his hack banging his knees and stopped before the gate...(two septate hacks)....He was a good boy! I attached a pic! It was our last time to chase cans. he died 6 months later after the hurricane...nothing to do with the storm. He ruptured his gut. They think he cancer on his pyloric sphincter valve.  :-\\\\\\\\

Offline Donk

• Fossil
TJ was a really cool horse.  My niece used him as a back-up horse two years ago at the county youth rodeo.  I have a pic of TJ and her on my wall.  He was at college with us too.
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Yep, he was a darn good horse to go through the Drive through on because he was so Short BB)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:38:43 PM by rmbarrelracer »

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Hey Donk....I need some of those stirrup grippers...yall got any of those? You know the rubber ones...I think my vet wrap is getting too muddy!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
Re: I want a Free DVD! What are Yall doing for Easter? Dont Leave me Now! :(
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2007, 04:42:23 PM »
Aww! Nice picture.
My mare had cancer we believe and it ate away half her tounge so she could no longer chew.

I have a pair of aluminum sturrips with the grips just sitting in the barn.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2007, 04:49:48 PM »
I just wanted to try the grips! I have the stirrups! My vet wrap gets all muddy! Its been so wet!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2007, 04:51:25 PM »
Aww! Nice picture.
My mare had cancer we believe and it ate away half her tounge so she could no longer chew.

I have a pair of aluminum sturrips with the grips just sitting in the barn.

Ouch on the toungue factor! Poor Girl. :-\\\\\\\\

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2007, 04:54:56 PM »
It never stays muddy to long out here. Not sure i've seen just the grips sold, but then again I over look alot of things.

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
Re: I want a Free DVD!I want to see some pics too! I have posted some!
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
Ayeeee! Can't let you fall behind!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'