8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I wanna win...KEEP THIS BUMPED UP GUYS!!!!!  (Read 20350 times)

Offline amy77418

• Elite Member
Re: I wanna win...New Topic on Page 5
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2007, 04:38:50 PM »
bumpety bump...
"Support bacteria. They are the only culture some people have."...... Larry the Cable Guy

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2007, 04:39:39 PM »
Two more....
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline amy77418

• Elite Member
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »
one more  >PEACE<
"Support bacteria. They are the only culture some people have."...... Larry the Cable Guy

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2007, 04:41:45 PM »
My mom ran barrels until she was 8 months pregnant. I started riding in playdays when I was 3. Started rodeos when I was 9 and started training when I was 12. Scooter was the first horse I trained and I've trained everything I've run ever since and a few outside horses when I have time. I haul to mostly jackpots and rodeos now.

My 2 y/o and Pal are cutting bred. Pal was actually in the NCHA WC Futurity as a 3 y/o. They are High Brow Hickory, Doc Tari, Son Ofa Doc and Docs Budha breeding....all on different lines, just lots of Doc Bar inbreeding. LOL!!!

Scooter and Digger are My Texas Dandy, Leo and Native Dancer.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
I have only been running barrels for about a year and a half and not real consistantly until now.

I trained Donk to run.  Then I got a finished horse that ended up having lots of issues so he had to go.  Then we got these two mares that I am patterning.  I finally got Junior.  He is finished and we do really well together.

We go to local jackpots so far.  Not fast enough for rodeo and not diverse enough for playdays.

Junior is by Windy Ryon.
Donk is Doc Bar bred
Bug is Colonel Freckles, Poco Bueno & Leo
Crash is grade

Hey chick, i liked that little sorrel- what happened. I can't remember what his issue was when i saw him?

He and I did not get along.  He saw me and immediately pinned his ears.  One day he was awesome the next the fight was on. Ex.  Lope a pretty circle on Monday and Tuesday would head for the fence.  A little girl from Beaumont came out and tried him and he made 3 perfect 3/4 speed runs a home...we never got two in a row.  He just got along with her perfectly.  I saw them at WBR at Conroe and she is running High School Rodeo on him, Running in the 2-D at Liberty, already won a buckle on him and he saw me and pinned his ears.   <DUMMY ME>

You'd like the one I am on now.  Remember I will loan you a horse if you need it.

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:04 PM »
I am headed home for the day.  I will see you guys in the morning!!  Good luck Megan & Mandi.   Nice to hear from ya Amy and RM.

>OUTTAHERE<

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2007, 05:57:47 PM »
Ok Im back but just wanted to drop by and say thanks for helping and keep it up...Im now going to go ride my horsie!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2007, 07:20:18 PM »
My mom ran barrels until she was 8 months pregnant. I started riding in playdays when I was 3. Started rodeos when I was 9 and started training when I was 12. Scooter was the first horse I trained and I've trained everything I've run ever since and a few outside horses when I have time. I haul to mostly jackpots and rodeos now.

My 2 y/o and Pal are cutting bred. Pal was actually in the NCHA WC Futurity as a 3 y/o. They are High Brow Hickory, Doc Tari, Son Ofa Doc and Docs Budha breeding....all on different lines, just lots of Doc Bar inbreeding. LOL!!!

Scooter and Digger are My Texas Dandy, Leo and Native Dancer.

Want another highbrowhickory horse? I have one for sale! He is on ebarrelracing.com  Hickory eyed peppy! Check him out! (woohoo)

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
I just bought another one and I bred my DFC granddaughter to the same sire these two are from. I think I've got enough.

Just got in from riding. I think we're all ready to go for the weekend. That's really just a guess since the extent of working the pattern is trotting squares around it, but it worked last time.

I'm making chicken fajitas for one (I'm home alone, hubby's on the road).

I'm TRYING to copy a DVD I have, but I'm apparently doing something wrong. It copies and will play on my computer, but not in the home DVD player.

Any suggestions????

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2007, 08:33:52 PM »
Over my head! Could it be the format that you are trying to burn it in? Bob might know the answer! 8)

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2007, 08:40:44 PM »
I have no idea either. It only gave me two formatting options and I picked the one that said it would work with DVD players. Grrr...I'm frustrated.

I hate computers. I'm not nearly as computer literate as I once thought.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2007, 08:46:17 PM »
Icant even get mine to play a DVD....so sad ??? It keeps saying it wants to upgrade but cant upgrade....duh...So your ride was good huh? My farrier showed up and put a shoe back on Gabe. We decided to keep him off the grass24/7 he will stay up durning the day (so the mare and foal can be out) and go out at night in the front paddock where he cant get to the pond to pull his shoes off. I also dropped him off the energy supplement...we shall see if the swelling goes down. I will pick up some Apple cider vinigar in the morning. I also cut his feed back to a scoop and a half....I think he was just geting to much of everything! (woohoo)

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2007, 08:51:06 PM »
Icant even get mine to play a DVD....so sad ??? It keeps saying it wants to upgrade but cant upgrade....duh...So your ride was good huh? My farrier showed up and put a shoe back on Gabe. We decided to keep him off the grass24/7 he will stay up durning the day (so the mare and foal can be out) and go out at night in the front paddock where he cant get to the pond to pull his shoes off. I also dropped him off the energy supplement...we shall see if the swelling goes down. I will pick up some Apple cider vinigar in the morning. I also cut his feed back to a scoop and a half....I think he was just geting to much of everything! (woohoo)
You feed a lot more than I do if you are feeding a scoop and a half twice a day??? Pal only gets a scoop twice daily and stays looking great, even when I'm hauling him hard.

Also, FYI - you have to be careful about picking the ACV. There are some that aren't the 'real' thing. Some are really ACV and some are apple cider flavored. I think the cheapest 'real' thing is the Walmart Brand. Comes in a plastic gallon jug down the same aisle as the pickles and stuff.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
No. I feed 1 1/2 scoop once a day...it used to be 6 pounds a day (2 scoops) .....My kids are easy keepers. Thanks for the info on the ACV, I was planning on going to wally world to get it! >PEACE<

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »
 ZZZ geting off now....gotta get some sleep! :)/\\ Catch ya in the am!