May 1st-22nd

RULES
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues
MAY 28 8am-6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are OPEN
Printable Entry Form

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35362 times)

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »
Congrats to Cody and baby Emilee!! Can't wait to see the new pics!
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »
bump

Anyone heard how Cody and new baby are doing?

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »
In case Cody doesnt have a chance to get on I'll share what I know. They are home, everybody is doing great. She said Jaycee (Big Sister Jaycee now :) loves Emilee. She gave her goodnight kisses before bed last night. I can just picture it!

Now that the weather is warming up a little, how is everyone handling it? I notice that I get tired pretty quick, even compared to this time a week or two ago. I was so wiped out yesterday and we were on our last roll of TP (haha) so it was like "OK- get off your butt you've GOT to go to WalMart." My Mom called about the time I was getting ready to go and she saved the day. Came by, got my list and made my WalMart run for me. Yay!!!

How's everybody? Any new pics to share, belly or baby -- we love pics :)

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »
Hey Guys!!

We are home and everything went Great!!  Emilee arrived at 7:39 Friday morning and was 8 pounds 6 oz && 19 inches long!  She looks just like Big Sister's baby pics.  I will try to post some soon!  It's just a little busy around here!!  LOL  The c-section went Great and my staples come out tomorrow.  No driving or lifting Jaycee for two weeks....Now thats hard!!  =)

Hope all the Summer babies are getting ready!!  =)  Has anyone heard from Brooke??  I wonder if Nola has made her appearance yet??!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #334 on: June 02, 2009, 07:25:57 AM »
Got a text from Brooke last night. Hold on to your socks girls!! Welcome Nola Grace - 9lbs 12oz!!
Everyone is healthy. Brooke is certainly winning the big baby jackpot at this point :-)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #335 on: June 02, 2009, 11:23:04 AM »
Now with 2 new little barrel racers having arrived, I needed to update the chart:

Name                                Child #                          Due Date:                              Boy / Girl

Misty Telschow                          1st (?)                       June ??                                  Girl

stdtra14(me)                            2nd                            June 22nd                              Girl

Mike & Donna Rab (grandchild)                                      July 14th                                Boy

SparkplugsMama                        1st                             Aug. 14th                              Boy

TxRodeoChick                            1st                             Dec. 2nd                               ????

MRTO5                                     1st                             Dec. 12th                                ????

If I am missing anyone or anyone's information, please let me know. Has anyone heard how Misty Telschow is doing or when she is due?

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #336 on: June 02, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
Got a text from Brooke last night. Hold on to your socks girls!! Welcome Nola Grace - 9lbs 12oz!!
Everyone is healthy. Brooke is certainly winning the big baby jackpot at this point :-)

Wow!!  Big Girl!!  Congrats to Brooke!! 

Now if I can just find where I put my camera I would add a pic!!  LOL!!  My mind is gone!!  =)

Offline shesalittletipsy

• Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #337 on: June 04, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »
Nola Grace is doing excellent! 
We went in Monday for a sono to make sure that everything would be okay if we didn't induce and let her come whenever she was ready (my body was saying it would be a while).  After the sono the Dr said "How would you feel about having a baby tonight?"  It was thought by the sono that she weighed 8 lbs 12 ozs and the Dr was worried she would have to break bones to get her out because she was so thick so we immediately scheduled the c-section.  Right before Dr cut me open she said "Your too small and I don't believe for a second that she weighs that much."  Well...  She weighed a whole lb more than that.  There was a very scary first 9 minutes as it took every bit of that for her to catch her breath.  She was in so much fluid prior to delivery that she was almost at the point at drowning.  The Dr just kept repeating "Today was a great day to deliver this baby."  This tells me that she didn't think she would have had nearly as much a chance at catching that first breath if we had waited any longer.  Apparently I developed late term gestational diabetes causing this series of problems.
We are all great now!  She is absolutely beautiful and is super healthy!  She is feeding wonderfully and sleeping great and her mom and dad couldn't love her anymore!!!  I learned a big lesson from this... Don't spend your fortune on "newborn" clothing!  NONE of it fit her!!!  ;D

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #338 on: June 04, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »
I dont think that Misty is due until around June 8th.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2009, 07:47:42 AM »
Brooke - Glad to hear everything worked out. That's really scary. Cant wait to meet Miss Nola!

I read your post to Brad last night and now we have a friendly wager, he has everything up to 8lbs and I have 8lbs and up. I have no clue what this baby will weigh but I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be above the 8lb mark.

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #340 on: June 05, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »
Wow Brooke!!  Glad everything went well for you guys!  That was super scary I am sure!  I hope that the recovery is going great for you!  I say a C-Section is the only way to have a baby!  The bad part this time for me was being away from Jaycee.  Since I couldn't pick her up for a few days, she went with her Daddy during the day.  That was HARD!!  Going from spending every second with her to not seeing her much was a Killer.  My staples came out Tuesday (4 days later), and she has been home with me every since!!  I am loving every second with these two girls!  Enjoy every second because they grow too fast! 

I hope all of you Preggos ladies are stayin cool!  Looks like the heat is about to arrive! 

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #341 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
Cody   they are so precious and yes they do grow up fast and can break your heart. you and Jason have a wonderful family.guess your mom is a happy grandma! maybe one day i can be too
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »
Cody   they are so precious and yes they do grow up fast and can break your heart. you and Jason have a wonderful family.guess your mom is a happy grandma! maybe one day i can be too

Thanks!!  Jaycee looks at little scared in that picture!  We were still at the hospital and she does Not like that place.  She remembers the pedi clinic is there and that means shots!!  LOL   Mom is doing Great!  She came down for a visit yesterday!  =)

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »
I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing great!  Taylor is almost a month old now and she is growing fast!  I understand completely how you feel Cody!  Madison is so mommy crazy now and it's hard sometimes since I spent all my time with her and spoiled her rotten before Taylor got here.  She's starting to get used to sharing and luckily she loves her baby sister.  For some reason Madison loves the hospital and asks me every day if she can go back.  I hope that means she's going to be a dr or nurse.  lol  I'm getting a little bit of sleep but I hope it's more before I go back to work.  Good luck to all the girls that are still pregnant!  Stay cool!

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2009, 10:33:58 PM »
Wow - hard to believe Taylor's already almost a month!

I went to a wedding today and there was a little boy there that's 3 weeks. So precious!! I get tickled, my Mom almost loses her breath around little ones. She loves babies! She's babysitting for a family friend that their little girl is 2 months now. Lindsey goes back to work Monday so its Mom's first official day with Katie. She's kept her a couple of times but Monday is her first day 'back on the job'.

stdtra14 -- how are you feeling?